Sunday, May 15, 2016

SECRETS OF THE SOUL 10 - CLASH OF THE TITANS



SECRETS OF THE SOUL 10 - CLASH OF THE TITANS

Clash of the Titans - 10

I seek the secrets of the soul,
As the Titans clash in their wars above,
Casting their thunderbolts, streaking,
Ominously across the battle ground,
Neptune lashes as he foams and frets.
The grey clouds gather and shroud
The turbulences in my mind, waiting
To burst forth in torrential downpours,
To sweep me away on its fiery journey,
In relentless pursuit of an unknown land.
Whilst I settle, a pebble on the ocean floor,

The ghost rides on the waves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. The 'pebble' settled it

THE PHILOSOPHY OF NOTHING

  THE PHILOSOPHY OF NOTHING It all started last night when I was watching the Tv. I do not pay much attention to the ads, but this one caugh...