Friday, October 23, 2009

ENCOUNTERS - contd.

But was’nt it my fervour that I was talking to you about ? It was in the desert that it reached its feverish heights, soon after my meeting with Andre’. My Guide had told me that it has to be overcome, but it overcame me and I was held in its grip for quite sometime before I could wriggle out. Now I can see that it was necessary for me to have attained those feverish heights, my Guide says yes. At that height life was to me poetry – simple , rhythmic and beautiful – it was a beautiful song . I shall sing my fervour to you:

When in these rapturous states I fall,
I hearken to every beauty’s call,
And in passion I embrace ,
All the gifts of nature’s grace.

When the green grass I do see,
I am filled with infinite glee,
And the song the chirping birds sing,
Makes my heart in resonance ring.

When I see the sun does shine,
I marvel at that power divine,
And in its warmth I fall asleep,
Into a world of dreams I creep.

There I see such wonderous sights,
They take me on fantastic flights,
A thousand visions dance around,
The air is filled with a melodious sound.

In the coolness of the moon,
In her embrace I did swoon,
My heart with love overflows,
In the dark my passion glows.

In the depths of every cave ,
I find these figures that make me rave,
Figures of stone many ages old,
They still stand firm and bold.

When I touch these cold stones,
They come to life, I feel their bones,
Through the ages hand in hand we walk,
Of Gods, Kings and Queens they talk.

There I see great battles fought,
The horror and glory that they brought,
All the blood that flood the field,
The victory markings on the shield.

There sat the glorious king in court,
With all his people in rapport,
As the dancing girls came marching on,
An era in its brilliance shone.

There I saw Lord Shiva’s dance,
I was drowned in divine trance,
And my head in veneration bow,
To that Lord who rules above..

I marvel at these men who mould,
Stones that speak of ages old,
All the fervour of their heart,
Has flown in through this supreme art.

In my rapture I had seen,
All that love that never had been,
Now as my heart in fervour sings,
I once again spread my wings.

Sometimes when to these heights I soar,
I feel this fever more and more,
And in delirium I do rant,
All this fervour’s magical chant.

I love everything on earth,
That has given rise to beauty’s birth,
Every joy, pity or pain,
In my heart a passion gains.

No comments:

THE PHILOSOPHY OF NOTHING

  THE PHILOSOPHY OF NOTHING It all started last night when I was watching the Tv. I do not pay much attention to the ads, but this one caugh...